Dotchi, LLC dba Crescent Garden Company, a Florida limited liability company (“Company” or “we”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, purchase, install, register with, access, or use the crescentgarden.com website (the “Site”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites (including websites you may access through this Site); or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our other apps and websites, and these other third parties, may have their own privacy policies which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 16
This Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact the Company at:
10 NE 41st Street Miami, FL 33137
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Site:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company; and
- Automatically when you use the Site.
Information You Provide to the Company
- When you download, purchase, install, register with, access, or use this Site, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and other information that is defined as personal information or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you such as debit card, credit card, and banking information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes information provided at the time of download of, purchase of, installation of, and registration with the Site as well as subscribing through the Site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by the Company, and when you report a problem with the Site;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact the Company;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site; and
- Your search queries on the Site.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the Site (including crescentgarstg.wpengine.com) (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
- Usage Details. Including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site;
- Mobile Device Information. Including mobile device and internet connection, mobile device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and telephone number as well as IP address;
- Stored Information and Files. Including metadata and other information associated with files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information; and
- Location Information. Including real-time information about the location of your mobile device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site; and
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and Company emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third Party Information Collection
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- Analytics companies;
- Your mobile device manufacturer; and
- Your mobile service provider.
The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide you with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request for the Company;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Give you notices about your account/subscription;
- Carry out obligations and enforce rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company including for billing and collection; and
- Notify you when Site updates are available and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
The usage information we collect helps to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling the Company to:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences which allows the Company to customize the Site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
We use location information we collect to, among other things, identify your location with respect to Company location(s).
We may also use your information to contact you about Company goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To Company subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about site users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give the Company an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipient(s);
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process (including to respond to any government or regulatory request);
- To enforce rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, the Company’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
Your California Privacy Rights
10 NE 41st Street Miami, FL 33137